Need to improve your business's communication? Shore Technology Group Cloud PBX provides an enterprise-grade phone system that's delivered via the cloud. It helps lower the costs of your phone system, provides features that can make every employee more effective, and helps ensure a Worry-Free Experience™ that keeps you focused on business. Best of all, Cloud PBX keeps pace with your business as it changes and grows.
The cloud means mobility
Because it's based in the cloud, Cloud PBX helps you be more mobile. It lets you make and receive calls using laptops or mobile devices just as easily as with desktop phones.
Preserve your capital and lower your expenses
Cloud PBX reduces both your startup and operational costs, especially when compared to an on-premises phone system. There's no software to buy, no wiring to install, and no capital to invest beyond the cost of the phones themselves. A flat monthly per-user fee also gives you unlimited calling in the U.S.
Harness Fortune 500-style features
- Cloud PBX provides a rich set of features that help both staff and administrators do their jobs better.
- An automated attendant answers calls to help make a professional first impression
- Use hunt groups to route calls to groups of people, ensuring the call is answered
- Help improve employee productivity with features like Follow Me and voicemail-to-email
- Give each employee a unique conference calling passcode
- For administrators, Cloud PBX simplifies management and scaling while still offering granular levels of control.
On-premise systems can't come close
Cloud PBX provides a superior alternative to an on-premises phone system as well as to other hosted VoIP solutions. It offers the cost structure and feature richness you need ensure that as your business grows and changes, your phone system keeps pace. Call Shore Technology Group today to find out more about our Business Class Phone Solutions.
Want to protect your business? Shore Technology Group can provide you with the equipment and software to always know that your business is safe. Shore Technology Group can install surveillance camera equipment and software in your office or building. Contact us for more information.